Followers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bridemaids makeup for Syafiq and Liyana's reception-23rd July 2010

i'm happy today coz i receive this sets of pic from kak farah.thanks kak.i loved them.this entry is makeup for kak hawa n family who had tried my test makeup before.I makeup Prof Siti Hajar,kak hawa,ika,yaya n kak farah..i enjoyed the makeup session so much.Enjoy the pics...

kak hawa before makeup
after makeup


kak farah before makeup
after makeup



ika before makeup
after makeup


 yaya before makeup
i don't have the close up pic of yaya after makeup

the gorgeous women of the night (kak farah,ika,kak hawa and yaya)..love their outfit..

i dont have the pic of Prof Siti Hajar either..huhu..sori ya..Thanx to kak hawa n family coz giving me the opportunity to makeup all of u.hope to cooperate with u again.


Intrested to have bridemaids makeup like them..
Call me for bookings. or email me at fazilasultan@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment