Followers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Model photoshoot of Iera Fakhira


 
 
 

 I've joined Malaysian potratuire outing with almost 25 photographer(i cant remember when)..It was fun and nice meeting all photographer and models...thanks to farhan photography (for inviting me), jue(for giving me the pic), Iera Fakhira (my friendly model) and all the photographer..The picture before makeup and all the pics was taken from Iera Fakhira fb page.Thanx a lot to farouk alfi photography,ieda photography,naked photography,kita suka photo, nikmohd azha,photodarling photography..I choose matte based makeup to ensure Iera face doesn't look pale in the pic..And of course my trademark,natural makeup without any disguise...here are some pics during the outing..Enjoice..



Call/email me for bookings now.

No comments:

Post a Comment